FBTgirl
Fish Herder
Sorry I havn't been on in months! Just wanted to tell you guys my current fish.
4 guppies-20 gallon
1 upside down catfish-20 gallon *Sharing with the Guppies*
1 halfmoon betta-1 gallon
1 female combtail betta-2 gallon
3 Tiger Oscar Ciclids-200 gallon.
This is very different from when I was last on, for those who knew me before I had to leave for a couple months. Sorry I have not pictures
I really would love to show you guys pics
But it has no batteries and I am leaving for 3 months tomorrow. I will come on as often as I can in North Dakota though 
4 guppies-20 gallon
1 upside down catfish-20 gallon *Sharing with the Guppies*
1 halfmoon betta-1 gallon
1 female combtail betta-2 gallon
3 Tiger Oscar Ciclids-200 gallon.
This is very different from when I was last on, for those who knew me before I had to leave for a couple months. Sorry I have not pictures
I really would love to show you guys pics
But it has no batteries and I am leaving for 3 months tomorrow. I will come on as often as I can in North Dakota though 
Who takes care of your fish while your gone? Good luck in North Dakota! I traveled cross country but found nothing in N.D. but miles of corn fields!!








