Cucumber

george4

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Points
0
How do you feed it ??? and how do u get it to bottom of tank ?
 
i cut a decent size chunk off then cut the skin off and screw a brass screw through the middle to weigh it down
 
You can use the lead strips (or anything heavy that you an wrap around them) that come on plants to help them sink. They also sell veggie clips at he fish stores, Just stick it on the side of the tank and clip the cuke on. Also, when I tried feeding veggies (my fish never ate them) I sometimes just stuck them down the sand so they stuck up like a tree.
 
I just stick a teaspoon in at each end of the cucumber and stick it straight in.
 
I have a screwcumber, I just put a chunk on that and leave it in the tank :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top