Cryptoheros Cutteri 'rio Mongu' Journal

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yeah she's not bad now, her fins are still a little tatty, but by the time I can get the male back in with her she'll be 110%!

Need a plan of action for the Nannacara. :shout:

Male added to the females tank. Quite like the Lemon Tetra's so I've left them in the other tank. So there is some Guppies/Endlers in there with them. If they get eaten then I won't lose no sleep. :lol: also 4 Platies and my pair of Albino BN's. :dunno: we'll see I guess.

They're already shimmying and following each other constantly. Lol!

love again :wub:

"I'm so sorry that I beat you half to death, my love. Let's have babies!"

Lol! Yeah they do look blue. Unfortunately they're ivory. There is a load of babies though.

Well... Things aren't going how i wanted them to. The male is just chasing the female. She is spending most of the time at the top of the tank behing the filter inlet. :rolleyes: No damage though this time.

Considering the bucket treatment for him for a day or three? :dunno: May try a 50 litre water change with cold water to hopefully trigger a spawn first though? :unsure:

I would try a cold water change and then jail time. I like the setup in there.

Sounds like you're having fun...
Don't know why they are causing you problems, they were the perfect couple. They were in mixed tank with some bigger species as you know but there was never any chasing other than the usual chase, shimmy and a couple of days later - babies. It looks like there is plenty of hiding places for her too if she feels the need.
I've only skimmed the thread quickly but are they on their own again, or in with the lemons?

I liked the lemons too much to risk them with them. So stuck a load of guppies in there along with some platies. Not really bothered if the guppies get ate. :lol:

Most reactions

Back