Crazyforcordoras 1St Reef Tank!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Which shrimp goby for my Tiger Pistol Shrimp?

• Orange Srtiped Prawn Goby

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yellow Watchman Goby

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Orange Spotted Goby

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steinitz Goby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The only problem is i dont want the goby to get bullied by the cherub. Hmmmm, im thinking orchid dottyback. But i dont know.i may just go with a goby.

A quick update!

The horn coral is getting so much better! Part if it is already iflating completely. Almost better. Hang in there, horn coral. :good:

If the goby feels threatened he will just pop back into their hole. If the door on the cabinet closes HARD, my goby will retreat back into his hole, but I believe you will be just fine and the goby will feel safe enough with his space and hideout if needed.

Show a pic of the horn coral! I am unfamiliar with it and am totally interested in seeing it!

-Tyler

Theres one above. I thought it was a monti at first, but turns out it was horn coral. As soon as is completely better, i will poost another pic. :good:

Update time! I traded in my hawkfish, firefish, EBH and frogspawn(due to clown antics) and recieved 30$ credit. After pondering, i decided on 3 Peppermint shrimp, a zebra hermit, and a porcelain crab. They are in the other tank currantly.

All those critters gone :sad: At least you got more things but I think you got wayyyyy ripped off w/ only $30 credit :sly:

Fair trade, the stuff was cheap from the start. And i miss my frogspawn, it was my favorite.

I love the LPSs that have long swaying tentacles, majestic, and mesmerizing :blink:

Exactly what my frogspawn was when it was opened. Then stupid Nemo had to come along. :grr:

Not the way he was hosting it. He was jamming himself into it. When it closed, he was ramming his head into. It looked miserable. So sadly, i gave it away. :sad:

At least yours was trying to host an actual something that sort of resembles an anemone. My ocellaris hosts a wall, that's right, a wall. He's got green star polyps, a carpet of them, stunning and purty, but nooooo, a wall. But even then, it's really not with much enthusiasm. These captive bred clowns... Nutters, the lot of them. :crazy:

:lol: Mine was captive bred, but apparently some clowns just werent made right. Maybe his dad dropped him when he was an egg. :lol:

Most reactions

Back