Crazy Stories Thread

so Keith is not a friend of yours...just some made up character on youtube.

Ok so this has gone off track, here is a true story

I'm a Bread Baker, we work nights. One night there was a power cut, so we all went outside into the carpark. I asked one of the guys to make us a cuppa. He went up to the smoko room, and about 15 minutes later he came down and said you wouldn't believe it, but the jug is broken.

A while ago I was banned from a different fish forum (obviously not related to this one) for "not being friendly to a new member". It started out with him thinking his betta had ich (it did). he said his betta is housed in a 2-gallon tank with a pleco and snail. and that his betta had fin rot because it had red coloration appearing on its fins. so I replied with
yes your betta has ich, and shouldn't be housed with a pleco (let alone a snail) in a 2-gallon aquarium, Red outlines on your betta's fins do not mean he has fin rot. then, I tagged an advanced member to help with a treatment/solution, ask water parameters, etc.

so he replies with "thanks for the life-saving advice!!!" (snark) So I ignore it... until he makes it apparent that he's being sarcastic towards me. and uses a few rude terms against me.

at this point I was pretty mad and tell him "sorry to inform you that your terrible at fish keeping and all your fish will die."
yep shouldn't of said that BIG mistake

so then he goes off on me and starts swearing.

yep, then I got into some trouble with a moderator for not being welcoming -_- and she banned me.

to this day the member I had a "chat" with is still active. 😑

Last edited by a moderator:
A while ago I was banned from a different fish forum (obviously not related to this one) for "not being friendly to a new member". It started out with him thinking his betta had ich (it did). he said his betta is housed in a 2-gallon tank with a pleco and snail. and that his betta had fin rot because it had red coloration appearing on its fins. so I replied with
yes your betta has ich, and shouldn't be housed with a pleco (let alone a snail) in a 2-gallon aquarium, Red outlines on your betta's fins do not mean he has fin rot. then, I tagged an advanced member to help with a treatment/solution, ask water parameters, etc.

so he replies with "thanks for the life-saving advice!!!" (snark) So I ignore it... until he makes it apparent that he's being sarcastic towards me. and uses a few rude terms against me.

at this point I was pretty mad and tell him "sorry to inform you that your terrible at fish keeping and all your fish will die."
yep shouldn't of said that BIG mistake

so then he goes off on me and starts swearing.

yep, then I got into some trouble with a moderator for not being welcoming -_- and she banned me.

to this day the member I had a "chat" with is still active. 😑
We will need to watch you; this is a very polite forum site. ;)

Not a crazy story, just tripped over the hose during a water change…then split my finger crotch (what else am I supposed to call it ;)) on the stand. You can’t see it, but a flap of skin got cut open and off

Attachments

• 17C24A6F-E66B-48FC-9893-EB8DB13490B7.jpeg
    17C24A6F-E66B-48FC-9893-EB8DB13490B7.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 28

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back