Crazy Cat

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just got these photos of my 12month old cat Shiya. He is a bit of a nutter and I think these photos go a long way to proving it
laugh.png

rolleyes.gif
IMAG1400_zpsd314a00c.jpg

IMAG1401_zpsd3f7fbe5.jpg

IMAG1402_zpse95e8c0b.jpg

He uses the front flyscreen/ security door to get on top of the timber door, I just don't know what he hopes to achieve by being on top of the door.

Whaaaat!

Has the door ever moved while he's stood on it? 
shifty.gif
:lol:

No, he is lucky behind the door is a magnetic door jam/ stopper, I swear he thinks he is some kind of Mountian lion
laugh.png
  or maybe a snow leopard since he also keeps getting grease from cars/ trailers on his white coat.

That's nothing, one of my cats climbs up the 400$ curtains and sits on the thing that hold the curtains up. She's brang it down loads of times in the 4 months ive had her.

Baccus said:
No, he is lucky behind the door is a magnetic door jam/ stopper, I swear he thinks he is some kind of Mountian lion
laugh.png
  or maybe a snow leopard since he also keeps getting grease from cars/ trailers on his white coat.
Aw, that's a shame! You could have ended up with £250 for getting on You've Been Framed! Or whatever they have in Aus :p

My 3 do the same, and one of my youngest likes to sleep on the curtain pole lol

He is a beauty though. We have a toyger that likes to climb up on doors. It worries me about since he's a bit of a klutz, but what can you do to stop it? Crazy cats are the most fun though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back