emilythestrange
Fishaholic
I would like to have Tetras, Guppies (male), Platys, Mollies, and maybe Zebra Danios
How many of each would you recommend for a 100 litre tank?
(obviousely i will be introducing them in 1 week stages in small amounts of the fishless cycle)
P.s. Abit of a discovery.
I would like to add how grossed out i was when i re visited my LFS today, I saw a fair few dead fish, one in a tank where the others were nipping it in mid water, and i saw tiger barbs dead in the corner, and a betta out of sight dead behind a tube.
A few days ago at my LFS i saw the staff kick up all the mucky water in their tanks, all bits in the water, just swishing it about with fish in .... after that i couldnt see the betta today
a few fish had disapeared by today i wonder why. Not.
How many of each would you recommend for a 100 litre tank?
(obviousely i will be introducing them in 1 week stages in small amounts of the fishless cycle)
P.s. Abit of a discovery.
I would like to add how grossed out i was when i re visited my LFS today, I saw a fair few dead fish, one in a tank where the others were nipping it in mid water, and i saw tiger barbs dead in the corner, and a betta out of sight dead behind a tube.
A few days ago at my LFS i saw the staff kick up all the mucky water in their tanks, all bits in the water, just swishing it about with fish in .... after that i couldnt see the betta today
a few fish had disapeared by today i wonder why. Not.







