Cory's

Emz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have 4 cory's and i love them so much. They are 2 pepper cory's and 2 albino cory's, i have had the pepper cory's for just over a year and one of them is much larger than the other, the albino cory's are both quite small as i have only had them for a week.

How do you tell if they are male or female?

Emz :thumbs:

The bigger ones are the females though it's still often hard to tell, the best way is to see them from above.

Only know about the Peppered Corydoras, as I have two of these. The male has more pointed fins than the female.

For me, even that was hard trying to figure out, but luckily both of them are flirting with each other.

Here's hoping they breed soon. :D

Hi Emz

Have a look here on my wesite My Webpage, I just put a picture of a male and female on there,
The pair in that particular photo have been laying eggs on and off for about 3 weeks now.

Sorry guys only just checked my posting. :/

Thanks for all your info, it looks like i have 1 male and 1 female peppered corry.

I haven't noticed any eggs being laid or anything, where abouts will they lay them? and will my other fish get there first? if i do see any, what is the best thing to do? i've only had my tank for a year so still new to all this.

Thanks again
Emz :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back