My dad and aunt have had their Boris letter but we haven't. Not that I'm too bothered by that but I was thinking about having a tiny bonfire with it.
I probably could, I would have to look into it to see what kind of proof would be needed I. E my DWP letter to say I'm a carer but since the supermarket goes dead after half 7 or so in the evening I've been going at that time. No queues, next to no one in, its lovely. I've had enough of queueing now. I have been doing my grandparents shopping as well because I'm the only person in the family nearby that's not working or disabled at the moment and can drive to them.
I'm wondering if we got our letter so late because we're due back at the Christie soon for a scan and an appointment with the consultant so that may have thrown up a flag in the system.