Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My mom won’t let me get the vaccine, which I absolutely hate. I hate politics as well, but that seems to be all they (parents and sister) ever talk about these days.

My mom won’t let me get the vaccine, which I absolutely hate. I hate politics as well, but that seems to be all they (parents and sister) ever talk about these days.
Wow, just wow... If they are saying stuff like: "Let us have our rights" and that they "Dont want to be mandated" but you're asking for the vaccine, they should understand that you want it and that they shouldn't mandate you either way...

I hope I said this in a way that is understandable.

Third jab scheduled for Wednesday morning. Hopefully I’ll be able to get out and about indoors and on buses, trains, tubes etc two weeks after that then back to work. 20 months shielding due to severe asthma hasnt been the fun I’ve made it out to be.

Had the flu jab yesterday morning. First time that’s ever tired me out.

I got my vaccines early this year (almost right when they became available for my age range)... I had flu like symptoms after the second shot and was sick for like 2 days... But hey, I got to watch spider man far from home 😂

Can you swing past a chemist or doctor and get one without them knowing?

Wow, just wow... If they are saying stuff like: "Let us have our rights" and that they "Dont want to be mandated" but you're asking for the vaccine, they should understand that you want it and that they shouldn't mandate you either way...

I hope I said this in a way that is understandable.
I said I wouldn’t bring politics into this… but they think the whole vaccine is just a hoax and that one specific political party (won’t mention any names) has made up the whole thing. As I said, I hate politics, so I try to not take a side. But I’m sick and tired of all their bickering and complaining.

I said I wouldn’t bring politics into this… but they think the whole vaccine is just a hoax and that one specific political party (won’t mention any names) has made up the whole thing. As I said, I hate politics, so I try to not take a side. But I’m sick and tired of all their bickering and complaining.
Yeah, I'm neutral as well, what I was saying was that if they dont want to wear masks and feel "mandated" then they should just get vaccinated or at LEAST let you get vaccinated

Tell your parents that if it's a hoax, it's a major world wide hoax with every country on the planet involved in the hoax. And that includes countries that don't get along with the USA, like Russia, North Korea and China.

Ask them to explain why the entire world would be involved in a hoax like this?

Tell your parents that if it's a hoax, it's a major world wide hoax with every country on the planet involved in the hoax. And that includes countries that don't get along with the USA, like Russia, North Korea and China.

theyd probably just say in an ominous voice: world domination!

people who seriously believe that the virus is a hoax are irrational and illogical people, and no amount of rational argument is going to change their mind

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back