Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well, how could they ? They bring none active principle. I think in this case it is particularly a psychological state.
Exactly BUT whether the effect is via chemical or psychological induced it is still a side effect ;)

Exactly BUT whether the effect is via chemical or psychological induced it is still a side effect ;)
Mmm yes... but then, walking in dog poop has side effects like odorous, sticky slippery side-effects :whistle:😁

I agree with this, but, those people have a brain, the faculty to think by themselves, so why don't they do that ?
The problem is created in that they don't think for themselves. I'm not sure 'why' is useful to know unless it can be used to 'fix' them.

Mmm yes... but then, walking in dog poop has side effects like odorous, sticky slippery side-effects :whistle:😁
But dog poop usually doesn't go around infecting and killing people; though a few kids have been known to eat it and have an upset stomach afterwards.

Now the delta variant is spreading around ridiciously overhere, the goverment still doesn't believe that the number of hospital admissions will increase. The outbreak management team thinks differently...

We have the delta strain of covid19 going nuts in New South Wales and people of all ages (14-90) are in hospital now. Having said that, the people in hospital have not been vaccinated. But there are children in hospital and old people and a stack of people of various ages in between, and a number of people have died during the last 2 weeks because of the delta strain.

The delta virus is very underrated by a lot of people... Overhere, there are still a lot of people who think that this is just a conspiracy of the goverment.

Our restrictions are about to lift, despite delta. The government think it's better to let us get on with it and fill the hospitals, again. I'm glad I'm medically retired and wouldn't be allowed back even if I were desperate to do so. I hated my job even before all this. Underfunded, understaffed, and it's even worse now thanks to this dreadful government. Why can't they keep some restrictions....? The vast majority of people want that. Barmy.

Our restrictions are about to lift, despite delta. The government think it's better to let us get on with it and fill the hospitals, again. I'm glad I'm medically retired and wouldn't be allowed back even if I were desperate to do so. I hated my job even before all this. Underfunded, understaffed, and it's even worse now thanks to this dreadful government. Why can't they keep some restrictions....? The vast majority of people want that. Barmy.
We all think that it's really weird to let go of all those restrictions in the UK. No dutch tourist will visit the UK at the moment. They're too scared to get infected.

We all think that it's really weird to let go of all those restrictions in the UK. No dutch tourist will visit the UK at the moment. They're too scared to get infected.
We flew in the face of the world before and paid for it in lives. There is an obsession within the government for standing out alone against the world as demonstrated by the obsession with Brexit. It's so scary living here that both my children are emigrating. I can't, sadly.

We flew in the face of the world before and paid for it in lives. There is an obsession within the government for standing out alone against the world as demonstrated by the obsession with Brexit. It's so scary living here that both my children are emigrating. I can't, sadly.
Understandable...

On the news just then the delta strain has spread from New South Wales (NSW) into Victoria when a family moved from NSW to Victoria and took the virus with them. Most states have closed their borders to NSW and Victoria.

A nurse at one of the hospitals has the delta strain and she was fully vaccinated. She caught it from a patient in the covid ward and she was wearing full PPE. So either she was slack when cleaning up or the delta strain can bypass PPE.

And a maternity ward has been locked down due to a person there having covid19.

They're saying protection afforded by the vaccine can start to wane after 6 months. If they don't offer a booster, the new variants which are more transmissable can start the spread of covid again, perhaps even to those who were vaccinated.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back