Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I go shopping once every few weeks and buy as much as I can, but I don't have a fridge/ freezer so can't buy perishables. My health is deteriorating too so if this continues much longer I probably won't be around next year, and if I catch the virus I'm dead.

Mr Trump apparently is not receiving hydroxychloroquine, a drug he widely promoted that has been shown in many studies to be ineffective for preventing or treating Covid-19.

He has recieved an experimental antibody treatment though.

@Colin_T
Why dont u get yourself a small fridge so you can eat healthier.
Take care of yourself.. we would miss the “fish guru” if you got sick.

It is just a shame that the greatest democracy in the world has not quite got their head around covid-19. I need say no more.

@Colin_T
Why dont u get yourself a small fridge so you can eat healthier.
Take care of yourself.. we would miss the “fish guru” if you got sick.
I live in a rental property and apparently the owners abandoned the place shortly after I signed the lease. The bank is meant to be repossessing the place but nobody knows if or when this is going to happen. I'm not going to be able to move if they do take it over because my car is on its last legs and I really don't have the energy to move anything. There's also no rental properties around now and if I get kicked out I am going to die on the street. I can't go to the shops to look for a fridge, and I'm not having complete strangers coming into the house with a fridge, and I can't physically move a fridge. The less stuff I have the better, so a fridge is out of the question now.

No new cases in Thailand for about 160 days now, we still have to wear mask in every places as the police keep peaking through the window and will fine you for almost everything you've done...

Barry, do you still have to wear masks when in your house?

Thailand is doing well with 160 days of no new cases. It's amazing that the countries that are actually practicing social distancing don't seem to be having problems. The countries where people are disregarding social distancing are the ones that have huge numbers of cases.

The next time the police look in your window, drop your pants and bend over. Ask them to check your butt for potential harmful substances. Or run around the house naked with nothing but a mask on :)

Barry, do you still have to wear masks when in your house?

Thailand is doing well with 160 days of no new cases. It's amazing that the countries that are actually practicing social distancing don't seem to be having problems. The countries where people are disregarding social distancing are the ones that have huge numbers of cases.

The next time the police look in your window, drop your pants and bend over. Ask them to check your butt for potential harmful substances. Or run around the house naked with nothing but a mask on :)
We don’t practice social distancing but still have to wear mask inside the house

also if I do that I’ll get fined for being naked

Most reactions

trending

Back