Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Downtown is bad here. Really really bad. Cases are gonna spike bad from all of this. Nobody is taking it seriously.

how far away are you from the seattle autonomous zone?
Not immediately close but still pretty close. My dad and neighbors on both sides work right near it. My friend lives 2 blocks away as well

Its strange this virus is going large in a meat factory in the UK and it also did in another country. These animals carrying it then?

It's more likely the abattoir workers are spreading it. The abattoirs don't run every day, they might run for a week then have a week or two off. A lot of the workers then work for another abattoir for a week or so before going back to their original base.

We have the same problem in Australia with a couple of abattoir workers spreading it from one place to another.

It's more likely the abattoir workers are spreading it. The abattoirs don't run every day, they might run for a week then have a week or two off. A lot of the workers then work for another abattoir for a week or so before going back to their original base.

We have the same problem in Australia with a couple of abattoir workers spreading it from one place to another.

Are you sure, that's a LOT of staff for a business that don't open every day. The German one was enormous. I wonder if people will go back to pubs so readily when they open?

Are you sure, that's a LOT of staff for a business that don't open every day. The German one was enormous. I wonder if people will go back to pubs so readily when they open?

Probably. People are being stupid here and were are only in phase 2 of opening. I doubt many people will stay smart

People have been acting stupid here in Western Australia since this started. I went to the shops today and there was a woman with 3 kids, 2 of them were coughing while they walked around the shop. There were also 4 other adults (not together) that were coughing as they walked around the shop.

Every time I go outside I hear people coughing. The school kids cough when they walk along the footpath out the front of my place. People are coughing when they are out walking around. It's bloody ridiculous.

The law states if you have a cough, cold, or any symptoms relating to a cough or cold or flu virus, you must stay home and get tested and remain quarantined for 14 days. Yet people have continued to go shopping and spread their viruses even tho they shouldn't be out of their house.

-------------------
In Victoria on the other side of the country to me, there are new outbreaks appearing each day. This comes around 2 weeks after the black lives matter protests.

Most reactions

Back