Coral Of The Week - Zoanthids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ah I see so if you are the owner of that image then you work for/ own zoaphoria?

Well now I know your not trying to rip someone off I can say....
Nice zoa's :)

Whoa back off Guys - I can verify that dark stranger is in fact the owner of zoaphoria.

Please forgive us, many of us have bought from you, my salty friends were just trying to protect your rights as the owner of the photos and zoaphoria, they didnt realise you were a member, their hearts are most certainly in the right place :good:

Seffie x

So as a defender to your intellectual rights do I get a few free frags :hey:

Also where are the gorgonians on your site!!

Apologies, as before it wasn't nasty it was just that it was unclear where you were from and would hate someone to be claiming they were their zoas when they werent! As seffie said we had your best interests at heart :D

Oh dear! Sorry darkstranger. Thanks very very much for the original write up, it's fascinating, and thank you for posting more of your photo's!! Some magnificent ones there!! I'll Post some pics of mine soon! One of which started as some from your website, and has grown very well!! :)

No worries guys, must admit I was sort of playing with you. Glad you like the pics and even more glad that you guys know my site.

Stu

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back