Coral Of The Week - Zoanthids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well i couldn't hold out any longer and got some, not the greatest pic as they were just opening out, hopefully get some better pics soon (relying on HG for the photo tuition)
greenhornet.jpg

Jeepers creepers you have alot of zoas and nice ones as well :drool: :blink:

Anyone can go onto zoaphoria and download their wallpaper and blank out the logo in the bottom corner as you have done mate! I would love to post the original but not sure if I would get in trouble for it technically advertising! Unless you are from zoaphoria? They aren't your zoas!

I'm curious as to why you doubt I'm the owner of that image and it brings so much hostility with it.

No offence but you can see the white block where you have clearly edited to hide some kind of a logo. :)

And many of us use that site to buy stuff, so unless you have permission from the owner of the site you are in fact breaking copyright laws.

That picture is the downloadable wallpaper from said site.

Needless to say, i'm a little disappointed in the reaction I have received from you guys, especially when I don't contribute to many forums and the main content of this thread found on page one was provided by myself. I guess, a fine example of forums.

It was not meant in a nasty way, I was pointing out where the picture was from. If you are in face the owner of the picture and zoas then they are very nice. But you haven't stated where you are from, hence the slight shadow of doubt that they are indeed your zoas. Especially as you blanked the wesite name out of the picture

what I am saying Is that without permission you are breaking copyright law by using a picture that isn't yours.
Not being nasty nor critical, just saying that unless your the owner of the picture you are taking advantage of someone else's creation.

I can assure you I am the owner of the image, and blanked out the name out of respect for the forum, additionally I haven't had the need to mention the website as you guys have done a excellent job of promoting the site and fighting my corner.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back