Coppersafe & Carbon Insert

Faythee

Fish Herder
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Florida, USA
A little over a month ago I treated my tank with Coppersafe for Ich. Package says "lasts for 30 days" in the tank. Everytime I did a water change I would add more according to how much I removed. Saturday I did a 50% water change and put carbon in the filter since a month had passed. Now today I see what could be a few spots on my Ram.

I added enough Coppersafe for the 50% of water I changed on saturday. About an hour ago I remember I had put carbon in the filter. Would this have removed what remaining meds were in there ? The instructions do not say to remove carbon. So now I don't know what to do.

-take out carbon and treat whole tank
-take out carbon and treat the other half of tank
-leave it be because carbon doesn't remove Coppersafe

I am perplexed :shout:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top