Community Fish

sic0198

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Would a barb of some sort (rosy, cherry) be compatible with a koi angelfish? What about corydoras?

Can gouramis be kept with angels?

Are Cories pretty hardy? What about neons?
 
Barbs are fin nippers, so I don't think they would be suitable with an Angel. corys will be fine, as will Plecs and Loaches.

BN Plecs in particular are very good algae eaters and only grow to 4" long.
 
Loachs are outta the question, I wanna have live plants. But would a BN Pleco be OK for a 29 gallon?
 
My tigerbarbs are very aggresive to newly introduced fish...if u do get them introduce them after. Cherry and rosey barbs are fine
 
So Cherry and Rosy Barbs would be fine. They don't fin nip.
 
I have 5 tiger barbs and they dont bother the other fish one bit, even ones introduced after them...but with gouramis and angels i think they would nip
 

Most reactions

Back
Top