Reaction score
Livestock:4 x comets 2 x commomn goldfish
Quantity for sale: 6
Reason for Sale: they need a bigger home
Delivery or Collection:collection only
Sales price:free
Postage & Packaging:n/a

hello all.
so ive rescued these fishies, but only short term really, ive put them in a tank i`m setting up for my bn, so in the meantime the bns still wrecking my main tank :rolleyes: .
they have had a pretty sad life so far, but seem a lot happier at the moment but they will soon be to big for the tank i`ve put them in, any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
riffraff.
ps. a nice cup of tea or coffee and biscuits for anyone who comes round :good:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg