I have some Colombo Florabase planting substrate available for sale. Some of it is dry and completely unused, and the rest has been in my tank for 1 week but I have yanked most of it out and decided to go a different route. The stuff that was in the tank has been drained of most of its water and is "moist" not sopping wet. Its only been in the tank just under a week so will still have plenty of its nutrients as I only had a couple of bunches of plants in there for about 2 days !!
DRY/unused: 2.75L (a 2.5L bag is between £11 and £13 new)
MOIST/barely used: Approx 10L (a 10L bag is between £30 and £35 new)
If you take the lot you can have it for £25 including p&p subject to confirming delivery prices against your postcode.
Thats about £50 worth of substrate for half price.
I know there are plenty of aquascapers who like this stuff, so I thought I would list it up. Theres really nothing wrong with it and I have done start of the work for you by getting rid of the large ammonia spike
DRY/unused: 2.75L (a 2.5L bag is between £11 and £13 new)
MOIST/barely used: Approx 10L (a 10L bag is between £30 and £35 new)
If you take the lot you can have it for £25 including p&p subject to confirming delivery prices against your postcode.
Thats about £50 worth of substrate for half price.
I know there are plenty of aquascapers who like this stuff, so I thought I would list it up. Theres really nothing wrong with it and I have done start of the work for you by getting rid of the large ammonia spike
:saddam:
) currently covered in sand but since ive got some nice plants growing, i should probably just make the shift, and that was cheap
) in there a there at the mo, a few anubias covered caves, and a healthy 3 tennisballs of moss in the 4ft i could trim to donate to the build, just need to switch to external filter, plan plan is then more plants, and Co2.






