Collection

sic0198

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
1,062
Reaction score
0
Points
0
It's hard to make up my mind however I'll give it another try.

2 clown pleco
2 angelfish
3 rams (1 male and 2 females)
5 hatchett fish

Would this work in a 29 gallon. It's 30 inches long.
 
I'm not sure about the hatchet fish, they might not get along with the angels and they are also notoriously sensitive to water quality as well (so definitely not a fish for an aquarium which is not yet fully established). How tall is the tank?
 
it's 18 inches I think. Anyway could you suggest me another fish to go in place of the hatchett fish.

But is all the other fish good.
 
I would work out. But if by chance your rams try to breed up they will start to attack your other fish, It might be the same with the angels but I'm not sure on that.
 
Instead of the hatchet fish, you could look for killi's or panchax...those two species also stay at the surface for the majority of the time
 

Most reactions

Back
Top