Colin You Were Right. I Am A Nerd

emmsy

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
swansea
Was taking pictures this morning of my fish to put on here. Went upstairs to take a picture of my aqua one 600, which is the only tank you havent seen. Came downstairs and put the camera on top of my 6x2x2, and thought I had slid closed the lid so the camera would rest on.....but the lid was open. I heard a SPLOSH, and watched my camera sink to the bottom aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........


I ran to the mirror to see if I have any blonde hair coming through. There is an iffy strand...I'm getting really worried.

OMG OMG OMG

Emma
 
:lol: hopefully it was too expensive of a camera.

Morning?.... Oh, you could call me a nerd too then. Its 3:30am where I am. Tell me hows the morning looking?
 
well the weather is fine here in swansea, which is more than I can say for my camera. No not too expensive.
Absolutely mortified my fish!.

Emma
 
Can't wait to see the pictures! :lol:
 
Maybe leave it in for the fish, they can take up a new hobby............

They could take photo's of you and your home :hyper:
 
good job it wasnt expensive
 
take it out. remove any parts and leave it to dry. might still work. same thing happened to my phone TWICE!!




still works...
 
I agree with 3ndl3r. I've had one CD player for 6 years, told myself I'd buy something new as soon as it breaks. But after many dunkings in water, including falling into a icy cooler on a 110F day. And many falls, once from about 20ft onto rocks. Bloody thing still works great!
 
I can just imagine what your fish are thinking.

damn paparazzi, can't leave us alone in our own tank. Get out of here human and take your bloody camera with you :(
 
ahh emma lolz that sucks, good job though :P can't wait to see the pictures of the mortified fish :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top