Coffee Machines

Paul_MTS

MAD
Reaction score
My mum randomly came up with...."what would you want in a coffee machine?" tonight and after looking through th greatest catalogue ever (Argos of course!) we're no closer to a decision than before.

with the amount of coffee we can get through between us we have decided against a cartridge system which could get expensive.

and with mother having a cluttered kitchen space is an issue.

so what we want is something which isn't stupidly expensive, makes a variety of coffees from scratch and that doesn't take up too much space.

are we asking for the impossible??

thanks your ya help.

Im not completely understanding you! I just switch filter's, and add new coffee( i've got around 7 diff flavor's!)!

we sell tassimo in dyas and also many others
having tasted both tassimo and dolce gusto, I prefer the taste of the latter.
Tassimo just had a tinny taste to it.
to sum up
buy the dolce gusto machine

The pod machines (tassimo and gusto) are over hyped per serving you looking at 34-50p. The tassimo works out the dearest esp with them stupid UHT milks that make the coffee taste wierd

imho get a proper coffee maker or a decent kettle,cafetiere(bodum) and a grinder then you can blend your own

I would recommend buying an espresso machine with milk frother. That way you can make your own espresso, latte, cappuccino, mocha etc etc. Also the quality of the coffee will be 100x better than a tassimo / gusto.

With an espresso machine, you can have real coffee anytime. Also, if you also invest in an electric grinder like i did, you can make that real freshly-ground coffee.

Heres a link to a machine i would recommend. It takes the coffee pods or ground coffe, so you can choose which to use. It looks the business too and doesn't take up too much space.

[URL="http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...%3EESPRESSO.htm"]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...%3EESPRESSO.htm[/URL]

Hope this helps. If you buy tassimo / gusto, you'll only wish you went for the real thing!

Wait , do you guy's now something i dont? I just buy the coffee, and buy like 800 coffee filter's for a dollars( E.5) and put the coffee in there. Is that what you guy's are talking about?

I'm talking about real freshly-ground coffee. Not filter coffe. See my link above.

Sorry, it was working a while ago. It's basically a home version of the machines they use in Starbucks.

thanks for that back to tropical!

You hit the nail on the head.

except the link isn't working for me either. Could you copy and paste the product code and I'll find it that way.

Thanks muchly

Try this!

edit: it does work this time. I've checked. :good:

Also, Asda and Debenhams are worth a look if you're thinking of buying one. Maybe even somewhere like Amazon.co.uk too. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back