Cod Mw2

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

no the remotes are :lol:

call of duty 4 modern warfare is the best game and remains unbeaten and for waw and mw2 although i bought them the day of release and waited in line like a tool for hours to get them was very disapointed in them

I hate the game too - I just can't stop playing it though :lol:

I don't have Call of Duty MW2 and I don't want it, I have played it however. I don't really like it or any other game in the COD series, This is becuase I believe a good game should be able to stand up completely on its single player. The COD single player sucks, they're just repetitive campaigns (Find wall - Hide behind wall - Jump up and shoot bad guys - Quickly get behind wall again - Repeat ). Yes the multi-player is good and fun to play but it shouldn't have to be. I think games like Far Cry 2 are best, with an awesome single player, multi-player that isn't bad and the best map editor ever in a game for one of the current generation consoles (Here I mean the 360 and PS3, the pathetic white lump known as the 'Wii' doesn't count) :lol:

I don't have Call of Duty MW2 and I don't want it, I have played it however. I don't really like it or any other game in the COD series, This is becuase I believe a good game should be able to stand up completely on its single player. The COD single player sucks, they're just repetitive campaigns (Find wall - Hide behind wall - Jump up and shoot bad guys - Quickly get behind wall again - Repeat ). Yes the multi-player is good and fun to play but it shouldn't have to be. I think games like Far Cry 2 are best, with an awesome single player, multi-player that isn't bad and the best map editor ever in a game for one of the current generation consoles (Here I mean the 360 and PS3, the pathetic white lump known as the 'Wii' doesn't count) :lol:
yahtzee? is that you lol?

anyway i aggree with ^

they are the only games im bad at and i only play them because id be more of a social outcast than i already am

finally finished MW2 campaign!! strange ending!!

not my favourite out the series but looks great at times!!

playing Little Big Planet see what thats like, quite addictive so far but not sure what it does to keep bringing you back

also bought assasins creed 1

Assassins creed 1 got old pretty quick but the second is much better.

As for the topic.

I got modern warfare 1. Thought it was good, but I'm not an online sort of person. So is the campaign better or worse on mw2?

Assassins creed 1 got old pretty quick but the second is much better.

As for the topic.

I got modern warfare 1. Thought it was good, but I'm not an online sort of person. So is the campaign better or worse on mw2?

IMO worst campaign out ofthe series purely and simply as I thought they made it too busy and in some scenarios its just luck that gets you through

MW2 has to be the greatest game I've ever played, but I refuse to play with anyone that runs around with a noobtube or thumper with scavenger pro, It's the noobiest setup and requires no skill, as soon as I see someone do that, I leave, people that use these crapy nooby techniques ruin the game, the only gun you need is the UMP45 with a silencer, and an AA-12 for room raids.

My setup:

UMP45 silenced
Spas-12, AA-12 or the corsair with a tactical knife.
Stun grenades, throwing knife
Marathon
Cold blooded
Commando

Harriers, Chopper Gunner, Nuke

Sniper rifles such as the intervention were invented for 1/4 scoping (quick scoping) There's nothing let getting 4 or 5 mates, and running around shelling seven shades of #105### out of each other.

I hate those guys who go around with Commando and have the ability to teleport 6 feet to knife you :< oh wait -_-

Thats the worst thing about the game, if someone does it too me, I have tried having tac knife, marathon/lightweight/ commando to compete and i still cant do it
I must be missing somehting lol.

I thought they patched the commando glitch?

I haven't really noticed any problems like that for a while, I use sit-rep and ninja mostly on my 3rd perk and still manage to out knife folk enough.

Have to say I've recently found that the ACR with acog is rather decent!

My k/d at the mo is .92 and accuracy 22% and both rising fast as I seem to have found my groove lately B-)

hah tried it multiplayer and it was hilarious listening to the lv70 boosters complain about my lv 10 self killing them bwahaha

still think it sucks gigantic **** though, i have more fun playing viva pinata than this.

lol....im guess you all play this on the dirtbox n ps3? get it on pc and then we can have a proper game :) honestly though it is abit pants, it can be good when you have a group of your mates playing but single player is to short and multiplayer gets anoying when you get morons online being ....well you know what lol

Most reactions

Back