Co2

skrapsc33

Reaction score
ok guys, i am finally gona break down and buy a co2 system for my 10 gal. and i was wondering which one you guys recomend. i was thinking about the nutrafin one but i can go with any. i am new to the whole co2 thing so hopefully this will work out.

I have been looking at buying the exact same system and I am also a beginner.

I have found it to be reasonably priced on ebay and like the idea of improving the condition of my plants (considering i've already spent so much on plants lol) I was wondering if you'd taken the plunge and bought it yet? If so, how easy was it to install from a beginners point of view?

Hope you dont mind me asking or hi-jacking your thread slightly lol :blush:

I have been looking at buying the exact same system and I am also a beginner.

I have found it to be reasonably priced on ebay and like the idea of improving the condition of my plants (considering i've already spent so much on plants lol) I was wondering if you'd taken the plunge and bought it yet? If so, how easy was it to install from a beginners point of view?

Hope you dont mind me asking or hi-jacking your thread slightly lol :blush:

haha i dont mind at all, i went out and bought it this morning, it was very easy to install and i went ahead and ditched the packets they give you and used suger and yeast and hot water as they said to do in the pinned section, it is already up and running and it will hopefully help me out with my plants. now all i need to do is get one more plant lol, like 3 isnt enough for my 10 gal. :good:

haha i dont mind at all, i went out and bought it this morning, it was very easy to install and i went ahead and ditched the packets they give you and used suger and yeast and hot water as they said to do in the pinned section, it is already up and running and it will hopefully help me out with my plants. now all i need to do is get one more plant lol, like 3 isnt enough for my 10 gal. :good:

Sounds good, well in that case i think i might do the same and order mine today :nod: i've been using regular plant food and they seem to be dying despite this so *fingers crossed* this will do the trick.

Goodluck with yours, hope it helps lol!

Nutrafin with the yeast and sugar combo. Plants growing like weeds.

Every 3 weeks or so I get very small green spots here and there, but just wipe them away.

I havent had a bad algae problem since april and am loving it.

CO2, some fast growing plants and limiting light to 4 or 5 hour intervals have really solved my algae problems.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back