Clouded Tank..

mcdanielnc89

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
US
How can I get my tank uncloudy? i've done water change after water change.. I've cleaned it with the snake thingy.. Nothing is working..


I have:

12 Male guppies
1 Neon tetra(others died)
5 Peppered catfish(forgot the name)
4 platy.
and unlimited amount of Cherry shrimp(too many to count)
 
Any CO2 running?, or maybe over feeding.

My CO2 bottle overflowed into my tank earlier on, the whole tank was really cloudy, its cleared up now after a few small water changes. :blink:
 
indeed I do have CO2. I haven't been filling it up like i should to see if that was teh problem.. I suppose I COULD be overfeeding, but not tha ti honestly knoe of.. I usually just give enough for them to eat and that's it..


Will it hurt to fast them until monday?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top