Cla Game Fair - Ragley Hall - Warwickshire

Littlemonkey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This weekend from friday the doors are open for a huge Game fair at Ragley Hall. We are thinking of going up on Sunday. (cheapest day at door) If there is anyone who is thinking of going they are welcome to use part of our double drive. Even though it's free parking from past experiance, you spend ages waiting to get in and park then the same again on the way out. We live around 20 mins walk from ragley, so the offer is there if anyone wants to take it up. PM me if you are and want to use the drive offer. :good:

I'd probably give it a look in if I lived nearer :(, take some pictures I want to see what it was like,

I'd probably give it a look in if I lived nearer :(, take some pictures I want to see what it was like,

I'll give it a go, I'll have to stay away from the ferrets though because I may end up having one :lol: You can look up the Ragley Hall Website for the full list of whats going on. I feel that one day just isn't going to be enough.

The CLA is a great event, I wont be going, but wish I was.

Got a good deal on my Barbour jacket, and a nice man one one of the gun stalls let me shoulder a rifle I was planning on buying, and handed me the synthetic alternative, even though I was'nt intrested in that particular model.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back