dancinns
New Member
I'm looking to get some feature fish for the 33 gallon tank I have. After I get rid of the Tiger Barbs in this tank, I will have the following fish:
3 Danios, 1 White Cloud, 1 Cherry Barb, 1 Gold Barb
I'm thinking of getting a shoal of about 6 black neon tetras and another shoal of 6 neon tetras so that the tank gets a bit more full. I'd then like to get some cichlids that would be compatible with this set up. I basically want to have something that is more of a feature fish as this tank appears a bit empty with all of the 1-2" fish in it.
3 Danios, 1 White Cloud, 1 Cherry Barb, 1 Gold Barb
I'm thinking of getting a shoal of about 6 black neon tetras and another shoal of 6 neon tetras so that the tank gets a bit more full. I'd then like to get some cichlids that would be compatible with this set up. I basically want to have something that is more of a feature fish as this tank appears a bit empty with all of the 1-2" fish in it.
maybe get more danios and white clouds and take back the barbs (i mite be talking crap tho). For a nice cichlid why not go for the peaceful dwarf kinds?
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=34986






