Christmas Songs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

loraxchick

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i, like im sure many of us, have been busily running around "christmasing" for the better part of a week now. this year have forced myself to get into the holiday spirit (and not be so much of a humbug) by listening to nothing but christmas carols in the car (which has been soooo many hours at this point).

so im wondering, what is your favorite christmas song? or least favorite??

my favorite is O Holy Night- very emotional :unsure:
my least favorite is (after this week anyway) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. i swear ive heard it about 300 times :shout:

just trying to keep the Christmas spirits up as tomorrow is the big day (and right now, im christmased OUT).

cheers (and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)

I hate christmas songs...why? because when I turn the radio on, I want to hear things other than christmas songs, I want normal music!

I hate christmas songs...why? because when I turn the radio on, I want to hear things other than christmas songs, I want normal music!

lol..normally i agree. thought id try something different this year and actually listen to them. i like it, but am torturing myself at the same time :lol: so glad its almost over (did i mention im christmased out?).

cheers

i HATE this time of year, it saddens me to say it, especially as my oldest is not quite 4 (in a week)

but i get so stressed out. its only tonight that i wrapped the presents, and made Kev put up all the decorations (had the tree up for a while though) which will have to come down new years eve anyway!

i love christmas songs though, cant name any i love or hate mind - and i wont play them intentionally. if theyre on the radio or tv i'm happy, but it always seems so cheesey having them on in the house for some reason

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back