Christmas Ideas

shortymet55

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryland
Im wondering what to put on my Christmas list. Here is what I have:

Flourish Excel (Running low)
Aquaclear 30 (29g tank has a Whisper 30, so little extra filtering)

Thats about it. I have a API freshwater master test kit, multiple kinds of food, fish, woods and java moss in both tanks, over 2W/gal light, plenty of plants, Magnum H.O.T. (acting diatom filter), python gravel cleaner.

What else is there? Like the kind of stuff a person low on cash wouldn't buy himself, but could use.

Thanks
 
well, do you run co2? or some TPN or easy carbo. stuff like that, or do you have a breeding trap (if you have fish that breed) have a think on the accessories side of things, or any spares. plants (plastic?)
 
I use Flourish excel instead of CO2. I have two breeding traps, and I also have spare plants, which I took out when i added real plants.

But those are exactly the kind of suggestions Im looking for.
 
I'm fed up with the crappy sucker cups on heaters and filters falling off, so I'm getting a few zoo-med magnetic ones.

Also I'm replacing another glass heater with a stainless steel one with external controls, already have one on my main tank and find the regular glass heaters annoying now :rolleyes:.
 
I like the idea of the magnet clips. Those are cool. My heaters are fairly new, so I think im good there. Im, liking these idea. Keep them coming.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top