Christmas/holidays Are On There Way

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Permission to put a tank in the lounge - NO CHANCE :lol:
Hopefully a cash injection to fund some Paracyps and Xenos :drool:

I would ask for the 220g cichlid display tank at my lfs or there 550g custom saltwater display tank! :p but I suppose that's a little too unrealistic.

I'd be happy with 1 or 2 more 10g tanks for a little more breeding room for my fish since I've got 2 breeding projects going on and only 2 tanks running. Need more space first though. :good: :good:

My missus is treating me to 3 L260 Queen of Arabesque plecos :drool: :blush: :wub:

My missus is treating me to 3 L260 Queen of Arabesque plecos :drool: :blush: :wub:
no way! really really jealous! :drool:
how much do they cost?
i have been wishing for one of them for ages but i cant seem to find out how much they are?

In all seriousness I asked for a dressing gown and pjs :blush: (I'm tall for a girl so getting full length pjs is a nightmare).

I also asked for a tank but I was told there was no chance I'd be getting that (but if I wanted to buy it myself then I could :)).

I also asked for a dog; but I've got less chance of getting one than I have a fish tank lol.

I'd really like permission to get the 72g instead of the 46g i'm planning on. not going to happen though. :-(
other than that, i'd really like a kitty. but again, not going to happen as my mutt really likes jumping on kitties! :crazy:

Most reactions

Back