Cherry Shrimp

Reaction score
Dont wanna sound like a salesman here,but,these things look amazing and are sooo cocky!!They dont even get out of the way when my hand is an inch from them! :lol:

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Scotty I will be selling some more quite soon. I'm gonna have a rough count up on Tuesday and I'll let you know then as I don't want less than 100 in my tank really and I've sold a lot.

Paul those cherries will latch on to your hand and graze on your skin if your hand is in the tank long enough, they're so tame. I had one of my Adult males grazing on my hand a couple of days ago and it really latched on and wouldn't get off till my hand was out of the tank again lol.

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Yeah Scotty I can sell another 10 if you still want them?

spike123

Reaction score
hi mate how much would you charge for 5 to be posted to wantage(oxfordshire)if possible that is.do you have any pictures of your tank anywhere on this site would love to see them
regards spike

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
I'm only selling them in groups of 10 mate otherwise its not worth it as the postage is over £6. Here's a couple of pics tho.

In this pic you can see a very red one on one of the leaves, my camera's not great tho lol.

Full tank shot, so you can see they come from a happy home.

Sterbai

Reaction score
I am interested but my tank isn't that old so should I wait until its not so clinically clean, I am worried they will starve.

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Reaction score
Just wondering where you're actually based... presumably collection is an option for people who might be close by to you?

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Reaction score
can I have 10 please mate can pay on paypal?

cheers Simon

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Yeah no worries, paypal is stevesangel83@yahoo.com if you want them posted to a different address to the one that will show up on your paypal please add a note letting me know. Also are you out of the snowy areas as they may take longer to get to you and I dont want any DOA's lol.

I'm based in Kent for people who may want to collect.