Cherry Shrimp

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Hi again. Paypal is now set up. If you give me the info then I will pay you the £15 for ten shrimp. Also how will they be sent and packaged, royal mail or courier?

Postage is via royal mail special delivery and costs £5.50, and it is included in the price. My paypal is stevesangel83@yahoo.com just let me know when the money is paid and I will post. Please pay as a gift so you do not have to pay any extra charges to paypal and add a note to the payment with the address you wish them to be delivered to.

Kind regards

Steve

thanks Steve,

the shrimp arrived this morning, they coloured up nicely once i got them acclimated and into the tank. :)

Andy
You're welcome :good:

Feel free to recommend me to others lol

Steve

Ashers

Reaction score
Ok do I have to sign for them? Is that £15.50 then or £15?

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Yeah think you will have to sign for them as its special delivery, its £15 mate.

Thanks
Steve

Ashers

Reaction score
That might cause a problem then because there will be no one in the house all day. £15 sounds good

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Well I can post non recorded but am worried a bit about ppl saying they haven't arrived after being sent.

Ashers

Reaction score
Yes that would be good if you could post non recorded for me.

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Ok no worries, let me know when you have paid and I will post first thing monday morn as the post office is closed tomorrow and you will have them tuesday morning.

Ashers

Reaction score
Just paid, but its gonna take 5-7 days :angry: :shout: which I am annoyed about. Only because its an e cheque, so its up to you when you send them.

OP
S

stevereade

Reaction score
Got loads of these still people, very bright red and much cheaper than your LFS.

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days