Cherry Shrimp

darryl864

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Does anyone have some cherry shrimp they are willing to sell? I have phoned all around the local fish shops and even a little further afield but with no luck. They have even said that they can't order them either. I really don't want to buy some over the internet if I can help it as I fee that posting live things seems wrong.

I live in Trowbridge, Wiltshire UK and work in Bath so there all the time. I was willing to travel as far as Chippenham or Bristol. Can anyone help please?
 
Does anyone have some cherry shrimp they are willing to sell? I have phoned all around the local fish shops and even a little further afield but with no luck. They have even said that they can't order them either. I really don't want to buy some over the internet if I can help it as I fee that posting live things seems wrong.

I live in Trowbridge, Wiltshire UK and work in Bath so there all the time. I was willing to travel as far as Chippenham or Bristol. Can anyone help please?


pm sent :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top