Cherry Shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hello,

do you have any more Bn Pleco's or cherry shrimp availiable?

thanks

Laura

I'd just like to give my recommendation to shaz after buying some cherry shrimp from her recently. I ordered 5 but on eventually emptying them all out I found there were a total of 7. They all arrived safely due to the excellent packaging and I have also added the Java moss that came with them to the tank.

Presently they are all a bit shy and are hiding (where I thought they had all been eaten) but I am sure when they grow a bit they will be out and about.

Thanks again shaz, I am loving my new addition to the tank!

I'd just like to give my recommendation to shaz after buying some cherry shrimp from her recently. I ordered 5 but on eventually emptying them all out I found there were a total of 7. They all arrived safely due to the excellent packaging and I have also added the Java moss that came with them to the tank.

Presently they are all a bit shy and are hiding (where I thought they had all been eaten) but I am sure when they grow a bit they will be out and about.

Thanks again shaz, I am loving my new addition to the tank!

your very welcome and im so glad your happy with them

:hyper:

My cherry shrimp arrived today - all in excellent condition, swimming around madly and happily. Recommended thanks Sharon.

hi shaz, can i get some through ebay( i have a voucher to use through paypal via ebay} my user name is sasjts9701.
many thanks sue

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back