Cherry Shrimp

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

My cherries are STILL not "getting it on" !!! any tips guys ? (no "soft music" replies PLEASE !)

Whats your pricings now Shaz, Oh and btw those BN's you sent me are growing up nice and healthily in their 80 Gallon :p

£1 each and the posting and packing is £6.50.

glad to know the plecs are still doing well :good:

Do you still have some?

cherry shrimp gone, mixed algae shrimp still available

Any pictures of the algae/malayan shrimp?

i will try and get some pics up soon

Hello

I have cherry shrimp , malayan shrimp, malaysian trumpet snails, ramshorn snails and apple snails for sale
as you can see from this thread the shrimp are in good condition :good:
i sell through ebay and now have plenty to sell through the forums again.

if your interested pm me for prices. or email me [email protected]
my ebay user name is tiger_robbie

thanks

Sharon

I seem to be having a problem with the PM function, can you tell me how much for these inc postage, ill be looking for at least 20 cherry shrimp. Do you have any purple snails? If so ill take a few of those as well most likely.

I seem to be having a problem with the PM function, can you tell me how much for these inc postage, ill be looking for at least 20 cherry shrimp. Do you have any purple snails? If so ill take a few of those as well most likely.

pm sent, (should be ok now you have posted)

pm sent, (should be ok now you have posted)
do you have any red cherry shrimps for sale are they coldwater and could you give me a price for 20 including delivery to trowbridge

Most reactions

Back