Cheese on Toast ,Toasted Cheese Sandwich or Cheese Toasty which is best?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheese on Toast , Toasted Cheese Sandwich or a Cheese Toasty which do you prefer?

• no Cheese for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no Bread for me!

• i dont eat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fishyfun&fans

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just a Quick Poll on how we like our cheese and bread Combinations

feel free to back up your choice with a comment

lets see what wins!

Haha i do get out and about when i can be bothered plus we can reply to forums at work too as theres not too much to read and concentrate on compared to reading a book or viewing social media

we gotta have somthing to do up there lol!

long hauls get very boring especially when you've done all you've been commanded to do and are just cruising in good weather with the autopilot set up right

some of us even have a little nap up there or get commanded to sleep if we are with a confident co pilot we aren't allowed enough time to get into a deep sleep though just short sprints of sleep

i keep my pc logged in at base and always carry a tablet(mainly used for aviation reasons but also entertainment)

Last edited:
Haha i do get out and about when i can be bothered plus we can reply to forums at work too as theres not too much to read and concentrate on compared to reading a book or viewing social media

we gotta have somthing to do up there lol!

long hauls get very boring especially when you've done all you've been commanded to do and are just cruising in good weather with the autopilot set up right
And right this instant, amongst a perceptive and travelling Nation, the faith and trust in The Person Up Front plunges to an all-time low. 🤪

And right this instant, amongst a perceptive and travelling Nation, the faith and trust in The Person Up Front plunges to an all-time low. 🤪
obviously we always keep an eye on the instruments and always supervise the plane landing and taking off but alot of systems are now automatic some planes even have auto-land features now the 747-400 and 777X can not only intercept the localiser and follow the glide scope but then also land themselves with very little input by the pilots

Last edited:
anyhow im in love with just cheese sandwiched in-between 2 slices of well done well buttered toast:D

I have one of these I’m sure I’m in the right forum haha

I just think people might enjoy some alternative content to fish now and again

Attachments

• 1B011108-13CB-4832-B5A3-7288945775A6.jpeg
    1B011108-13CB-4832-B5A3-7288945775A6.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 692D3336-7BBC-44A7-AA5C-D23601C8AA78.jpeg
    692D3336-7BBC-44A7-AA5C-D23601C8AA78.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 97E87F88-C339-4360-841F-EBE15314A9BE.jpeg
    97E87F88-C339-4360-841F-EBE15314A9BE.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 82
Thick slice of bread, grilled on one side; cheese, sliced tomato and diced onion on the ungrilled side, then back under the grill for a few minutes till the cheese starts to bubble.

Bread with a drizzle of olive oil, slice of mozzarella, fresh basil, and thinly sliced tomato another drizzle of olive oil then fire that baby up in the toaster oven. When the cheese bubbles a little it is time.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back