TheSims3Dude
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2009
- Messages
- 798
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 0
Hey Everyone!
I just have a quick question, I just checked my tank levels today (I haven't done it in about 4-5 months) Which I know is bad, but good news! My pH level was 7.2-7.6,
my ammonia was 0 ppm, nitrites were 0 ppm and nitrates were 20-40 ppm, I think that's pretty good right? I mean, except for the nitrates, which was my question, what is the level of nitrates supposed to be in a tank that's been set up for years, (Mine's been set up for 4-5 yrs) Is 20-40 ppm too high? Or is that ok? I cleaned the tank anyways, so maybe tomorrow I'll check the levels again, (I cleaned about 25% of the water) Was that to much?
I just have a quick question, I just checked my tank levels today (I haven't done it in about 4-5 months) Which I know is bad, but good news! My pH level was 7.2-7.6,
my ammonia was 0 ppm, nitrites were 0 ppm and nitrates were 20-40 ppm, I think that's pretty good right? I mean, except for the nitrates, which was my question, what is the level of nitrates supposed to be in a tank that's been set up for years, (Mine's been set up for 4-5 yrs) Is 20-40 ppm too high? Or is that ok? I cleaned the tank anyways, so maybe tomorrow I'll check the levels again, (I cleaned about 25% of the water) Was that to much?







