Cheap Tanks In Sheffield!

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
5,527
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Uk, Nottinghamshire
show044.jpg


The local fish society is having a fish show at some point in the near future, so one person is ordering in a load of 'show' tanks.
But anyone can order them from him so long as you go to pick them up and are a member of the forum of course. :)

Just thought I'd give people a heads up.

The society is called 'Sheaf valley aquarist society'
 
It says december 08, but it was the price list posted up today, so presumably it's just that the prices haven't changed.
 
This is the same list he had in august when i got my show tanks so the prices will most likely be the same, they would have to be collected from near penistone or brought to a club meeting which is in sheffield on the second monday of the month. Can recommend this tank builder they are great.

Emma

:)
 
I was looking at that 15"x10"x10" with a sliding lid... Perfect smart looking betta tank...£11, sponge filter, clip on light...
I love day dreaming! :)
They'd also make some fab betta spawning tanks n such.

If only I could...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top