cheap koi 20-25 "

They look like nice fish, so yes its a good deal. The Kohaku good fetch 300+.

WOW!! You have found some deals there Paul, the top Koi looks very nice. :thumbs:

yer i love that pattern, and the 2nd auction is just madness!!

pitty there's no chance of any of them, well no new fish atall really!! no room in the Inn!! even the goldfish/bottom pond looks a bit busy now, and when the fry start growing i just relaised in there it's going to be mayhem. plus i still have 22 Rudd fry in my tank to release.

paul_v_biker said:
yer i love that pattern, and the 2nd auction is just madness!!

pitty there's no chance of any of them, well no new fish atall really!! no room in the Inn!! even the goldfish/bottom pond looks a bit busy now, and when the fry start growing i just relaised in there it's going to be mayhem. plus i still have 22 Rudd fry in my tank to release.
You'll need to turn the both into one giant pond soon. :thumbs:

I just picked up a lovely new Golden Tench about 6", I was looking at some Koi but decided to wait to summer is in full swing.

thought about that but kinda difficult and i like the waterfall, it's really cool. i cleaned it up the other day chopped away all this plants growning on the side that suther it and now it's wicked!!

I'd like a big ol pond in the middle of the lawn.

i saw all our tench in the top pond the other day all swimming aorund together, all look great, especially the big greeen one :D

paul_v_biker said:
thought about that but kinda difficult and i like the waterfall, it's really cool. i cleaned it up the other day chopped away all this plants growning on the side that suther it and now it's wicked!!

I'd like a big ol pond in the middle of the lawn.

i saw all our tench in the top pond the other day all swimming aorund together, all look great, especially the big greeen one :D
Good to hear, your going to need a big pond soon. ;)

tell that to my Mum!!

my Dad likes the idea but probs couldn't be bother to do it and as i want a raised pond to look at them easier then he'll be doing the brick work, and no flower beds round the side :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back