chat feature

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

corylover5

Fish Herder
2x Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hello. :) I know this is probably a question with a very obvious answer that I just can't find, but on the chat feature, I used to be able to type up a message and then hit enter. When I hit enter it would post. However, now when I try to submit a message in the chat, if I hit enter it just goes down a line. I can't figure out how to actually post the message. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

I think you actually have to push the “send” or “arrow” button. To be honest, I haven’t used it in some time, because I never could get the chat to send me notifications, when someone responds. I prefer PM’s. :)

I think you actually have to push the “send” or “arrow” button. To be honest, I haven’t used it in some time, because I never could get the chat to send me notifications, when someone responds. I prefer PM’s. :)
Thanks! I tried the arrow thingy on my phone but it did the same thing as pressing enter. I will try the send button next time I'm on my phone :) . Is there anyway to send it on a computer? I can't find a send or arrow thingy on it.

Hello. :) I know this is probably a question with a very obvious answer that I just can't find, but on the chat feature, I used to be able to type up a message and then hit enter. When I hit enter it would post. However, now when I try to submit a message in the chat, if I hit enter it just goes down a line. I can't figure out how to actually post the message. Any ideas? Thanks for your help!

Give it a shot now and let me know if it's working for you.

it worked for me.. First pic a discussion room. type at the bottom and then click enter

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back