Ceylon (topaz) Puffer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

heavenly_d3vi1

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Unfortunately I need to re-home Patric, my puffer. He's about 4 inches long at the moment, I bought him a few days ago from my lfs and was told he was a FW fish and would be fine in my community aqurium. However, I have since found out that they couldn't be more wrong, and is a brackish fish, eventually needing a marine environment, and can be very aggressive! So for the sake of him and my other fish, he really needs a new home sooner rather than later! I don't want to take him back to the shop if I can help it, coz they'll only sell him to another unsuspecting FW fish keeper and he'll end up with the same problem again! He lives in nr Hayle in Cornwall.. I cant post him coz I wouldln't know where to start with posting a fish, so he'll need to be collected. I'm going to ask £10 for him, as I payed £20 for him just a few days ago.. I'll also throw in whatever frozen muscles I have left when he's collected! He's very peaceful at the moment, but I don't know how long that will last!!! He's also very tame and will eat his food out of my hand! If no one is willing to pay for him, I will let him go for free, coz he really needs a new home more than i need £10!... I would just like to get atleast a little bit of my money back! Heres some pics of him... (I say him, but I have no idea how to sex a puffer!)

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back