cats

angel_lover

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ontario,Canada
:D hey everyone!!i noticed there is a forum for all dogs so im gonna start one for cats....i know there is some cat lovers on here...so here is mine..enjoy!!
 

Attachments

  • bigyawn.webp
    bigyawn.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 177
hehe thats smokey...i had to put that pic it was too funny..here are the ladies
 

Attachments

  • mini_Picture_004.webp
    mini_Picture_004.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 163
I already have all of my cat pics posted and having them in 2 places would be kinda selfish of me! :*)
 
Just for you guys, I went out and snapped a couple of pictures of my kitties on the back porch. :) Kashmir wasn't feeling like modelling this evening, so you'll have to see better pics of him another day. :rolleyes:

This is my Annie...
 

Attachments

  • Annie.webp
    Annie.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 184
More Annie, because well, you can never have too much Annie. If you don't believe me, just ask her...
 

Attachments

  • Annie3.webp
    Annie3.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 181
Annie with a little side of Kashmir...
 

Attachments

  • Annie_and_Kashmir.webp
    Annie_and_Kashmir.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 174
OHMIGOD!!!!Your cats are soooooooooo cute!!!I love Annies markings she has little white boots like my cat in the pic of the ladies.....awwwwww thank you for posting them....gorgeous!! :wub:
 
Thank you :wub: I think they're very special. I noticed that you had a girl who is marked similarly to Annie. :)
 
Liza says "......." she can't say stuff....she is a cat!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top