Catch and cook dreams up in smoke

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Anybody try carp? Everybody around here says they're terrible, but they are eaten all over the world so they can't be THAT bad, can they?

Did you see the episode in which he fed the big fish by holding a frozen fish in his own mouth? He was about ready to vomit from the bad taste of the fish lol.

This channel explains what a lot of those people do is wrong he deleted his 3 videos on Nick Bingo and 1 on catch em all. To be honest these people are the ones who made me won’t to start fish keeping. Then I watched other more informative channels and learned that 90% of things they do is wrong and stopped watching them. There is exceptions imo in the version of Blake’s exotic animal ranch and predatory fins they know what they are doing.

Did you see the episode in which he fed the big fish by holding a frozen fish in his own mouth? He was about ready to vomit from the bad taste of the fish lol.
Which youtuber are you referring to? Do you know which video it was? Sounds like it's worth a watch, lol.
This channel explains what a lot of those people do is wrong he deleted his 3 videos on Nick Bingo and 1 on catch em all. To be honest these people are the ones who made me won’t to start fish keeping. Then I watched other more informative channels and learned that 90% of things they do is wrong and stopped watching them. There is exceptions imo in the version of Blake’s exotic animal ranch and predatory fins they know what they are doing.
No worries if that's what got you into fish keeping. It's a tough call, because I do want more people to get into the hobby, and a lot of new generations are watching guys like catch em all. I just hope all the people who watch are like you, and learn more from other sources so they don't treat animals the same way that catch em all and joey slay em do. And there are still a lot of really great fish and animal youtubers out there. Snake Discovery is fantastic if any of you are into snakes and reptiles, she has fantastic animal husbandry and is really educational, but fun. Kingof DIY isn't bad, Ohio Fish Rescue seem good to me, and you can see a lot of monster fish on their channel that they take in.

That youtuber you linked is good, I just watched this video he did on Joey Slay Em, and accurately summed up why I dislike that whole crowd in Florida that all hang out and film videos together, with the possible exception of Chandler's Wildlife. He seems a bit better, but again, I haven't seen many of his videos either.

I love the king of diy, plus aquarium coop they are litteraly the only fish youtubers I watch. I personally don't see any problems with the king of diy, also I seen somone said they disliked him because he tried to kill someone. People can change and we can't judge them off of what they did in the past. My highschool shop teacher litterally almost killed someone with a crowbar when he was younger and had the option to join the navy or go to jail and he joined the navy. After he got out of the navy he became a lawyer. He is probably one of the most wholsome people I know, now he teaches at a school. I just feel like we should not judge people off their past because people can change.

Last edited:
Anyone who would eat an iguana is an idiot, they are an endangered species. It is because idiots eat them, and habitat destruction.

Any "Pan Fish" like perch, bluegill, sunfish taste great. A light batter pan fried outstanding.. just make sure it is not over cooked.
Pike are good but very boney..
Carp are bottom feeders.. yuck.
The others I don't know.

Anyone who would eat an iguana is an idiot, they are an endangered species. It is because idiots eat them, and habitat destruction.

Maybe in their native habitat, but they aren't in any danger of extinction anytime soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back