Cardinals With....................

Dude

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Israel baby
angel or with a betta


which one


1 will look better and
2 will live happly with my beautiful cardies

in my 39 gallon tank


so far the only fish i have in there are cardinals
a simple plec 4 albino corys
and 6 shrimp

what do you think

replys are greatly appreciated
 
Angels would probly work as carndial get to big for there mouthsbut, this is a debatable issuse

some people say you can and some say you cant you guest have to find out yourself. I have

had good luck so far. Male bettas imo are not a tropical fish and should not be keeped asa

tropical fish. I would recommed 2-4 Rams instead of a angel and betta they are very acticve and

very colorful.

-Alex
 
How tall is your tank?

An Angel, when fully grown, will, no doubt about it, be able to eat the cardinals. However, like people will say, experiences are always different but I've never risked that (yea yea I do hav an Angel with tiger barbs but it works! :D )
Whether your Angel will just stalk or acctually eat the cardinals is your risk to take i suppose but have somewhere ready for him.

As for the betta...my opinion is they are excellent fish but should be kept alone because of their behaviour. Also, depending on the shrimps you have, he (which you prefered) could possible kill them. I would say he would be fine with the corydoras and pleco tho.

p.s. i would go for the Angel coz they are the best fish in the world!! :D :drool: :D :drool: :D

How tall is your tank?

An Angel, when fully grown, will, no doubt about it, be able to eat the cardinals. However, like people will say, experiences are always different but I've never risked that (yea yea I do hav an Angel with tiger barbs but it works! :D )
Whether your Angel will just stalk or acctually eat the cardinals is your risk to take i suppose but have somewhere ready for him.

As for the betta...my opinion is they are excellent fish but should be kept alone because of their behaviour. Also, depending on the shrimps you have, he (which you prefered) could possible kill them. I would say he would be fine with the corydoras and pleco tho.

p.s. i would go for the Angel coz they are the best fish in the world!! :D :drool: :D :drool: :D

Oh yea, forgot to add, the cardinals will nip a betta but not the Angel
 
I would go for angel as you can get the jumbo cardinals and they are much faster at swimming that neons are. Although I have had angels in the past with neons and no problem but I did get the small angels and such but other people have had bad luck with them.
 
cool thanks guys

but i still havnt made up my mind

i was "Growing " angels in that tank (babies) that i sold to the store

so i know angels wont be a problem

but i really really want a betta (male)

unless there is such a thing as a sold black angel
that would be cool
 
i just looked it up and i found out that there is a black angel

i think im gonna try the betta

if it dosnt work out ill put him in my sisters 2 gall
 

Most reactions

Back
Top