Cant post anything

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
1,907
Points
113
Location
Thailand
This always happen when I about to post something at 6-7 PM, Im pretty sure @Colin_T have the same problems. Please fix this bug.
 

Attachments

  • AE2527A7-0D9D-45A1-8F5D-495C2F1BF8B8.webp
    AE2527A7-0D9D-45A1-8F5D-495C2F1BF8B8.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 219
I have moved the thread to Board Suggestions & Announcements.
 
This always happen when I about to post something at 6-7 PM, Im pretty sure @Colin_T have the same problems. Please fix this bug.

Is that your local time or Central time? Can you let me know what time it happens in Central time?
 
The UK is 6 hours ahead of Central so that's around 8.30 am for us. And 4.30 to 6.30 pm in Australia depending on which part (4.30 in the west, 6.30 in the east)
 
am or pm?

daylight saving time or normal not stupid daylight saving time?
 
pm. I used a website showing current time zones and they used daylight savings time where they are currently in use.
Central time is the green band in the USA, see how far ahead of that band you are.
 
I have never noticed this problem before...
 
Probably because the forum was always backed up during your night. It's been changed to 2.30 am Central time. I don't know which US time zone you are in but it will still be in the middle of your night.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top