cant find female dwarf gourimis

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

coconutman39

Fishaholic
Reaction score
does anyboy know a site where i could buy them, or you could sell me one! thx...i really am looking forward to an answer.

The only site I know of that might have them in stock from time to time is AquariumFish.net. Usually they're "out of stock", but you could check back from time to time, you never know. :p Also, just keep an eye out in your lfs, I found mine in with the guppies!!

thx for the info...its really stupid cuz my lfs is commercial, and only buys fish with color. Seeing the dullness, but hidden beauty, of females they dont ever carry them. Ill check that site tho...thx julie

coconutman39 said:
does anyboy know a site where i could buy them, or you could sell me one! thx...i really am looking forward to an answer.
i know this site (its the best i 've been)

LIVE AQUARIA

click there the lin is liveaquaria.com, some fishies are kinda expensive tho but they are pretty cool, and they have catalogs if u want that 2 they send it to you and $5 off on ur first purchase with the catalog

you could always ask the store to order them in couldn't you?

if they don't do it, complain, or start going to another store

im starting to think about it...both of my lfs dont have em...it pisses me off. ill complain

Hmm where do you guys all live my LFS has many females, and i bought 2 for myself. :D Let me know and maybe i can fix you up.

If i new how or someone that new how to ship fish i would ship them to you. Anyone know how let me know. Keep me posted

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back