Canned Tuna

Gonna have to try this after the next grocery shop LOL
I always get a few tins (look for the 4 packs on a bogof sale) for the cats - I can't remember the last time I was able to enjoy a small can of tuna to myself.
 
it was in oil but i rinsed it really well and i mean well!

You can't get rid of oil with just water - you need detergent to break it down so no matter how well you washed it - some will still be there - unless you did wash the tuna with soap - lol. Hope your betta gets better soon, and next time just try tuna in spring water ;)

But it's an ace tip to use tuna. We eat loads of it so there's always going to be a some for the fishy chums :) They had Daphnia yesterday so will have to wait a day or so!
 
I fed the tuna yesterday and it seemed quite messy. The chunk that I tossed to my community turned into tons of little stringy things and the fish had a hard time catching them. They didn't even seem to enjoy it- some spitting it out.

My bettas on the other hand LOVED it and it was much easier to feed them as I would just get a little chunk on my tooth pick and they would eat it whole- no stringy things floating everywhere
 
you want to see how they get excited with red /pink salmon
 

Most reactions

Back
Top