Can We All Stop Jumping On Everyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

rixy

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi,i've read loads of threads today,and im appalled at the way some of the newer members are being spoken to.we should be offering sound and helpful advice not ripping everyones tank to peices.your all telling me none of you keep clown loaches in the wrong size tank????i'm surprised at how these new members stand being spoken to like a peice of rubbish.come on everyone.this is the best forum by miles.stop being horrible to new members and start helping a bit more.

i agree with you whole heartedly this forum is the worst i know for this kind of thing its really not friendly at all anymore :( i was gonna start a thread saying the same thing but i decided against it well done rixy :good:

Good call.
I have read a few threads, probably the same ones as rixy and it seems out of character for people to respond in this way.
Maybe the stress and strain leading up to the festive season. :santa: :drinks: :santa: :drinks: and more :drinks:

may i just ask if people come on here it means they give a damn so we should helop them, and give them advice in a friendly way and explain why etc. at least the want to learn

i totally agree i'm a newcommer and people how are experienced fishkeepers think there better than everyone els and dont talk to very nice sometimes

I don't think that people always intend to be rude, sometimes it happens by accident...especially when they don't take the time to word things exactly the way they meant. But, there are some know-it-alls around that maybe are rude on purpose.

hi,i've read loads of threads today,and im appalled at the way some of the newer members are being spoken to.we should be offering sound and helpful advice not ripping everyones tank to peices.your all telling me none of you keep clown loaches in the wrong size tank????i'm surprised at how these new members stand being spoken to like a peice of rubbish.come on everyone.this is the best forum by miles.stop being horrible to new members and start helping a bit more.

Thats all well and good, but there has also been a spate of people asking questions, then not liking the reply and throwing their dummy from the pram in return. So it needs to go both ways.

If you ask a question be prepared for both negative and positive answers.

Thats all well and good, but there has also been a spate of people asking questions, then not liking the reply and throwing their dummy from the pram in return. So it needs to go both ways.

If you ask a question be prepared for both negative and positive answers.

I kind of agree. Threads like this one always happen after one or two arguments have broken out, and I have to say that most of these are as a result of people taking advice badly and making a fuss.

Most reactions

trending

Back