Can Someone Give Me Advice?

FishCrazyMan

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 30 gallon tank that I have and I want ideas for things to put in. I have 1 Krib, 4 cories and 1 clown pleco. I'm soon to get the krib a mate. What else can I put in?

The main question is how can I convince my parents to set up my new 20 gallon and what can I put in it? Not livebearers.
 
More Corys would be awesome for the 30g, Albinos are meant to be really fun and active. Either that or how about some shoaling fish like Tetras. Neon or Cardinal tetras are always good. or if you need something more hardy white clouds are brilliant

You could have a German Blue Ram tank with the 20g, they are in my opinion the best looking tropical fish available, and if they are happy they aren't too hard to breed.

Convince your Parents by saying its either that or a Drum kit!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top