Can It Possibly Exist?

Well, I heard about lake Tanganyika species, but I don't know about others...

Note to self, search for freshwater crab on Google, not freshwater crap...
 
If you mean truly aquatic freshwater crabs, then the answer is yes, but they are small, rare and expensive. Google Limnopilos naiyanetri. It would cost me around £50 to order some from Germany :(.

If you mean small purely freshwater amphibious crabs, then yes, but same as above: profile.
 
If you mean truly aquatic freshwater crabs, then the answer is yes, but they are small, rare and expensive. Google Limnopilos naiyanetri. It would cost me around £50 to order some from Germany :(.

If you mean small purely freshwater amphibious crabs, then yes, but same as above: profile.
Argggghhhhh! I keep seeing those on the Aquarium Glaser list. I want some so badly. They are $7 each though and the price of express shipping form the importer :crazy:. But someday........someday.....
 
Ah, the age old crap/crab conundrum. Why so many people misspell it that way the world will never know. :lol:

But yes, there are a bunch of freshwater aquatic crabs but very few are available in the hobby. Best option is the species three-fingers mentioned because it does not appear to be too aggressive, which is a problem with many crabs.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top